The Fiduciary Institute of Southern Africa (FISA) held its third annual conference on 19 September in Midrand. The aim of the annual event is to bring fiduciary practitioners and academics together to discuss industry issues with a view to lifting the standards of fiduciary practice in South Africa. To read the full Press Release published […]
Press release by FISA 27 August 2013 FISA ramps up fiduciary profession The Fiduciary Institute of Southern Africa (FISA) continues to raise awareness and standards of fiduciary practice to benefit both practitioners and the public. For the third year running, FISA will hold its annual conference as well as the examination which gives […]
In 2011 FISA introduced the examination that entitles successful candidates to apply for the professional status of Fiduciary Practitioner of SA (FPSA®). The exam was introduced with with the outspoken aim of lifting professional and technical standards among fiduciary practitioners. Click here to download a PDF version of the full Press Release.
The below clip was flighted on SABC3 TV during the lunchtime business news bulletin. A TV crew filmed part of the proceedings of the FISA Council meeting in Port Elizabeth on 6 November 2012. FISA Chairperson Angelique Visser and Eastern Cape Councillor Wanda Visser were interviewed. SABC3 TV FISA Press release E Cape final
Read a summary of the presentations given at the FISA conference held in Cape Town on 6th September 2012. Download the PDF here.
Please read the below press release. Pictured left is Angelique Visser, Chairperson of FISA. FISA elects new Council The Fiduciary Institute of South Africa (FISA) has elected a new Council following the introduction of a new constitution on 2 December 2011. The new Council members are: National Chairperson: Angélique Visser Deputy Chairperson: Graham McPherson Secretary: […]
At a special general meeting on 2 December 2012, FISA members unanimously voted in favour of a new constitution. Click on the PDF link below to download the new Constitution. New Constitution PDF link Press release by the Fiduciary Institute of SA (FISA) FISA adopts new Constitution The Fiduciary Institute of South Africa (FISA) has […]
- Officer, Estates: Standard Trust Ltd – Cape Town December 6, 2013
- Nelson Mandela 1918-2013 December 6, 2013
- Sake-Rapport 1 Desember 2013 December 5, 2013
- Court case: Locus standi to ask for an order regarding a trust December 4, 2013
- Court case: Proprietary rights of a foreign marriage December 4, 2013
- How does the Guardians Fund operate? March 4, 2010
- FISA Exam – 19th November 2012 September 19, 2012
- Nuus: Sake24 (Rapport) 5 September 2010 September 6, 2010
- Sunday Times Money: Reader’s query: 18 September 2011 September 19, 2011
- Sake24 (Rapport) 15 April 2012. Testamente April 16, 2012
- thandi: Hi there my name is thandi,I have been getting cal...
- Aaron: Good morning Linda. I would suggest that you conta...
- Linda: 22Oct 2012 - Good afternoon, Please can you help m...
- Aaron: Good morning Bronwyn. With regard to your email, ...
- Bronwyn Jones: Good morning: Please can someone help me. If I w...