In 2011 FISA introduced the examination that entitles successful candidates to apply for the professional status of Fiduciary Practitioner of SA (FPSA®). The exam was introduced with with the outspoken aim of lifting professional and technical standards among fiduciary practitioners. Click here to download a PDF version of the full Press Release.
The below clip was flighted on SABC3 TV during the lunchtime business news bulletin. A TV crew filmed part of the proceedings of the FISA Council meeting in Port Elizabeth on 6 November 2012. FISA Chairperson Angelique Visser and Eastern Cape Councillor Wanda Visser were interviewed. SABC3 TV FISA Press release E Cape final
Read a summary of the presentations given at the FISA conference held in Cape Town on 6th September 2012. Download the PDF here.
Please read the below press release. Pictured left is Angelique Visser, Chairperson of FISA. FISA elects new Council The Fiduciary Institute of South Africa (FISA) has elected a new Council following the introduction of a new constitution on 2 December 2011. The new Council members are: National Chairperson: Angélique Visser Deputy Chairperson: Graham McPherson Secretary: [...]
At a special general meeting on 2 December 2012, FISA members unanimously voted in favour of a new constitution. Click on the PDF link below to download the new Constitution. New Constitution PDF link Press release by the Fiduciary Institute of SA (FISA) FISA adopts new Constitution The Fiduciary Institute of South Africa (FISA) has [...]
Click on this link to view the ITInews Press Office feature
The Chief Master of the High Court, Adv Lester Basson, unveiled his office’s plans for an online system for fiduciary practitioners and the public at the Gauteng FISA meeting on 2 September. The press release follows below below. Click too for some media coverage. The Star- 7 September 2011. Deceased estates now on new online [...]
- How does the Guardians Fund operate? March 4, 2010
- Junior Trust Specialist: FNB Trust Services August 24, 2012
- Recruitment of a Private Client Administrator (Wills) – Cape Town July 23, 2012
- Standard Bank – Estates Manager (Cape Town) December 6, 2012
- Press release: FISA comments on the Guardian’s Fund October 11, 2010
- Press Release – FPSA® status becoming the professional differentiator in the fiduciary industry May 17, 2013
- News: without prejudice: Appointment of Adv Khaya Thango May 16, 2013
- Press release: Adv Khaya Thango appointed Deputy Chairperson of FISA May 15, 2013
- Court case: Motsepe vs Khoza – Customary marriage and child May 8, 2013
- FPSA® examination November 2013 – register now May 7, 2013
- Aaron: Good morning Sonja. To administer an estate belo...
- Sonja de Witt: Hi, please be so kind as to assist me What is the...
- thandi: Hi there my name is thandi,I have been getting cal...
- Aaron: Good morning Linda. I would suggest that you conta...
- Linda: 22Oct 2012 - Good afternoon, Please can you help m...