In 2011 FISA introduced the examination that entitles successful candidates to apply for the professional status of Fiduciary Practitioner of SA (FPSA®). The exam was introduced with with the outspoken aim of lifting professional and technical standards among fiduciary practitioners. Click here to download a PDF version of the full Press Release.
Khaya Thano’s appointment as Deputy Chairperson of FISA was published in the latest issue of the attorneys’ magazine, without prejudice. Read the nib below. without prejudice June 2013
Press release from FISA Adv Khaya Thango appointed Deputy Chairperson of FISA The Fiduciary Institute of Southern Africa (FISA) is pleased to announce that Adv Khayelihle (Khaya) Thango was voted to the position of Deputy Chairperson at the recent Annual General Meeting of the Institute. Adv Thango is an Advocate at the KwaZulu-Natal Bar with [...]
Nico van Gijsen skryf oor familietrusts vir Rapport. Nico is ‘n lid van FISA en besturende direkteur van Finlac. Sake24 5 May 2013 Familietrust
Nico van Gijsen skryf oor trusts vir Landbouweekblad. Nico is ‘n lid van FISA en besturende direkteur van Finlac. Landbouweekblad 10 may 2013 Trustbates is nie joune nie
FISA member Franscois van Gijsen wrote the below article on trusts for Money Marketing in FISA’s regular column called Fiduciary Matters. Franscois is Director: Legal at Finlac. Money Marketing Fiduciary Matters April 2012
Kobus Oosthuizen, FISA member and Senior Fiduciary Practitioner with PSG Konsult Trust Limited, wrote the below article on how buy and sell arrangements are affected by the new Companies Act. Buy and sell arrangements
- How does the Guardians Fund operate? March 4, 2010
- Junior Trust Specialist: FNB Trust Services August 24, 2012
- Recruitment of a Private Client Administrator (Wills) – Cape Town July 23, 2012
- Standard Bank – Estates Manager (Cape Town) December 6, 2012
- Press release: FISA comments on the Guardian’s Fund October 11, 2010
- Press Release – FPSA® status becoming the professional differentiator in the fiduciary industry May 17, 2013
- News: without prejudice: Appointment of Adv Khaya Thango May 16, 2013
- Press release: Adv Khaya Thango appointed Deputy Chairperson of FISA May 15, 2013
- Court case: Motsepe vs Khoza – Customary marriage and child May 8, 2013
- FPSA® examination November 2013 – register now May 7, 2013
- Aaron: Good morning Sonja. To administer an estate belo...
- Sonja de Witt: Hi, please be so kind as to assist me What is the...
- thandi: Hi there my name is thandi,I have been getting cal...
- Aaron: Good morning Linda. I would suggest that you conta...
- Linda: 22Oct 2012 - Good afternoon, Please can you help m...